Sunday, August 11, 2013

Rag Quilt Explosion!

     I will confess, I am a rag quilt addict! Rag quilt quilts, Rag quilt throw pillows, Rag quilt burp rags, and my latest project, Rag quilt bags! I like doing them because I can get them done fast, they come easy to me, and I can take breaks in between to play with my kids without ruining my groove!
    Here are just a few of the Rag Quilt bags that I am making for the upcoming labor day craft show!
 These rag quilt bags are adorable and I think you can use them for many different things. Just a few that I have tried on my own are: 


*A PURSE
 It fit my wallet, cell phone (which has an inner pocket to hold cell phones) my keys (it has a secondary pocket for things like keys), and other accessories that are found in the average woman's purse!



*A SCRIPTURE BAG
 It makes a great scripture bag if you have a set of scriptures and other religious materials lying around. It's a fun and colorful bag to keep your scriptures in for sure!
*A DIAPER BAG
 I tried it out as a small diaper bag to see how well it would work. I know there have been times when I am just making a small trip to the store and I want to bring a diaper bag, for those "just in case" moments, but you don't want to carry a huge diaper bag with you. I found that this is PERFECT size for those kinds of situations! It holds 6 or 7 diapers, wipes, a bottle, and I am sure with a little organizing you could fit a onsie in there as well.
 I am sure you can think of more uses, but I think everyone will agree, these bags are cute!

I am selling them at the craft show for 
$20 each or doing a special of Buy One, Get One 1/2 off. I think that is a good deal and I am expecting them to go fast!


 I want to start selling more of these bags, so if anyone is interested in one or wants to special order one, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment