Monday, August 12, 2013

Do I take special requests? You bet I do!

     A good friend of mine asked me if I would want to make her a throw rag quilt with matching throw rag quilt pillows. I was excited for the challenge because I had never made one that big before, normally I have just specialized in baby size items, so it was fun to do something more grown up!
     

My friend wanted a quilt made up of all different colors of purple and this is what she selected for her quilt. I think it turned out really pretty and the pictures just don't really do it justice.


Rag quilt and
 The Rag quilt pillows



 There are 5 different kinds of fabric in this quilt, with different patterns. Unfortunately I couldn't get my camera to take a clear picture of all the different kinds.




The pillow was really fun to make. To be honest I have never made a throw pillow before so it was a new experience for me to try to make it. Turned out cute I think!

1 comment: