Monday, February 3, 2014

Cowgirl Up Tote Bag and Rag Quilt Rice Heat Pad

     

      
Last craft show I went to, someone made the suggestion of doing a cowgirl themed bag, so I began my search on fabric.com to find some cute cowgirl related fabric and this is what I found!
      I had some decorative horse buttons that I found at my grandma's house, that she probably hid away since the 70's, so I guess that would make the button vintage or retro or whatever people are calling old "new" stuff these days! I think it tops off my cowgirl bag perfectly! Hopefully everyone else will think so too at the next craft show when I try to sale them.

Close Up




I also had the idea of making a Rag Quilt rice heat pad. I've looked on Pinterest but couldn't seem to find any other rag quilt heat pads, so maybe this is the first! I thought it turned out cute and was really simple to make! Hopefully people will like them as well

No comments:

Post a Comment